To get a defective item replaced, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0141 -4917352, +91- 9829290901, within 24 hours from the date of delivery. The defective product or part of the product will be recalled and a replacement will be shipped immediately.
Since such public environments are accessible by third parties, there’s a possibility that third parties may collect, collate and use this information for their own purposes. Hecne, you should be careful while sharing your Personal Information on such public environments.
Thehealthytails will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages that you or any third party may suffer arising from your disclosure of Personal Information in any public environment. Disclose your personal information in a public environment at your own risk.
The Information thehealthytails may collect:
1. User-given Details: When you sign up, browse or use the site you may provide information like - your name, email address, address, home or mobile telephone number etc.
2. If you end up registering via or otherwise grant access to a third party, social networking or authentication service that we may make available ("Authentication Service"), such as Facebook Connect or Google, thehealthytails may collect any such "identity information" that you have provided to the Authentication Service from the account you have with the Authentication Service.
3. If you opt to provide such information, during registration or otherwise, you are giving thehealthytails permission to use and store it consistent with this policy. Therefore, please understand that when you sign in with thehealthytails, you are not anonymous to us.
IP Addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. We may also collect such information from your Facebook friends and other Facebook users who use the Service. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The Way thehealthytails Uses Information
Thehealthytails uses information that you provide or that we collect in order to establish and enhance our relationship with you. thehealthytails generally uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Website. If you have given thehealthytails consent, we may use your personally identifiable information to provide you with information about thehealthytails features, services and other offerings that may be of interest to you. We may also send information or offers to groups of users on behalf of other businesses.
When thehealthytails Discloses Information
1. Social Networks: thehealthytails will disclose your personal information if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so. In particular, we will disclose personal information where you have elected to connect your account on our Website to a social network or other similar service (e.g., Facebook or Google), or have elected to have your activity on our Website published to a social network or other similar service (e.g., Facebook or Google). To control the information that you share, you should review and, if appropriate, modify your privacy settings on such services.
2. Required by Law: thehealthytails may also disclose user information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and other governing bodies.
3. Merger or Acquisition: In the event that thehealthytails is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
4. Other Purposes: thehealthytails also reserves the right to disclose user information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect thehealthytails from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Website; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of thehealthytails, our Users, or others.
E 10 Ram Path, Shyam Nagar,
Telephone No.: 0141 -4917352 +91-9829290901
E-Mail ID: email@example.com